Evrofinance Mosnarbank is among the major participants in the Russian fixed-income market. We provide our clients and partners with a full range of professional services to carry out all legal transactions with debt instruments denominated in Russian rubles and foreign currency and traded on both stock exchanges and over-the-counter (OTC) market.
Evrofinance Mosnarbank offers the following services on the fixed-income market:
- trading Russian domestic foreign currency-denominated bonds (OVGVZ);
- trading Russian Eurobonds;
- trading emerging market bonds (Brazil, Argentine, etc);
- repo deals with OVGVZ, Eurobonds, GKO-OFZ and corporate bonds;
- services on government debt market (GKO-OFZ-OBR);
- services on Russian Eurobond market of the MICEX stock market section;
- services on corporate and municipal bonds market of the MICEX stock market section;
- trading, repo, commission of promissory notes issued by major Russian companies and banks;
- online position management via electronic trading system.
Evrofinance Mosnarbank holds all required licenses issued by the Federal Financial Markets Service and is therefore entitled to provide brokerage services to its clients. The Bank also provides its clients with continuous information and consulting support. They can receive daily analytic reports and immediate advice from the Bank's specialists.
Fixed Income Trading (+7 495) 967-81-93, 967-81-83